PCI-E 6PIN TO DUAL 8-PIN
PCI-E 6PIN TO DUAL 8-PIN This 6pin female to dual 8pin male GPU power cord is used to extend the power interface on the graphics card. Insert the 6-pin female plug into the power supply and the 8-pin male plug into the video graphics card. It provides a convenient solution for you to add a new graphics card to the existing power supply.
The dual 8-pin male header is a detachable 6+2 design, which can be detached into two 6-pin male headers. Perfectly adapt to video card with 6pin interface or 8pin interface
- When using this cable, please check the specifications of the graphics card and PSU to understand the power requirements.
- The PCle male connector with pin can provide a safe connection to prevent accidental disconnection. Please press the button before unplugging;
- This cable is only used for graphics and video cards, not for motherboards;
- Does not work with MAC PRO
- Does not fit directly into power supply, only an adapter
- Cable length: 7.87 inch (20cm)
- Connector: 1*6pin PCIe female; 2*8pin (6+2) PCIe male
- Wire gauge: 18AWG (standard tinned copper wire)
- Weight: 24g
PCIe 6pin female to dual 2x 8pin (6+2) male cable